Friday, May 24, 2013

Helloooo Long Weekend!



I should slow down a little...it's not the long weekend *yet*, and I have to survive Friday to earn my weekend. This week has been spectacularly crazy at work and it ain't over yet! Here's a mini-questionnaire stolen from Design Darling to end the week.

All-time favorite movie(s): Auntie Mame (1958) of course!
Blog(s) rocking your world lately: I read waaaaay too many blogs! I should cut back!
Favorite nail color: Coral
Now playing while you work: Not listening to music...watching episodes of "Don't Trust the B" on Hulu!
The last thing you bought: Chocolate chip cookies on my lunch break! Om nom nom!
What you have planned for summer: A mini-vacation at the end of August, and a secret mission that's a bit more exciting...!

I'll be celebrating my golden birthday on Monday, so hopefully I'll have something interesting to update with on Tuesday, haha. And a special shout-out to my amiga Jess for my early birthday present pick me up!

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: