Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me?


Yesterday I turned 27 (on the 27th...my golden birthday)! Usually I throw myself a theme party and put all my energy into decorations and costume and food, etc. But this year I didn't really do anything and my mind was able to reflect on my life and turning another year older. Of course my brain automatically went into that panicky OMGAAAHHH WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE mode which is never fun. So I'll have to never not have a party again. Parties for everything! Parties all the time!

Okay, maybe reflection isn't such a bad thing. Let's keep it positive.
*I have a job that I'm good at
*I have an amazing husband that loves me and values my opinion and takes care of me when I'm feeling blue
*I have a beautiful home
*And I have an awesome sister who knows me well enough to get me a hot pink purse and a blue unicorn, hahaha.


And to everyone who wished me a happy birthday, thank you and love you! Now...when's the next party??

No comments: