Friday, July 19, 2013

Orange is the New Black



My apologies for not updating in so long, but the truth is that all my free time this week was spent watching Orange is the New Black, the new show on Netflix everybody is talking about. Yes, it's as good as they say. Craig and I finished the finale last night and I need Season 2 RIGHT NOW. I'm so hooked! Every character is so well-written and well-acted. We get to see their back stories and see them as people beyond typical prison cliches. I'm especially a fan of Sophia (played by Laverne Cox), a transgender inmate who does all their hair. She's just so lovely. And in addition to all the new faces, I'm loving getting to see Natasha Lyonne, Kate Mulgrew, and Laura Prepon. It's a great show, go watch it!

In other news, I had a hellish week and I'm beyond thrilled that the weekend is finally here! Woo!

No comments: