Monday, June 3, 2013

Helloooo June!


Craig and I rang in the first weekend in June pretty well, I'd say! On Saturday we went to the farmer's market and the Aquarium of the Pacific (where I took 900 photos that I still need to upload!). We visited our friend Julia that we hadn't seen in a long time and played with her two cats, and then had dinner with Craig's parents at Red Lobster. By the way, going to Red Lobster after spending all morning at an aquarium is kind of depressing. At least I don't eat seafood! Finished up that day seeing Craig's aunt and sister perform in a community choir, and then followed it with copious amounts of ice cream!

Sunday we went to a performance of The Intergalactic Nemesis in Costa Mesa. I didn't realize when I bought the tickets that it was aimed at children, but oh well. It was like a live radio drama, with three actors, on-stage sound effects, and a pianist providing the music. Pretty cute! We noshed on burritos at Craig's favorite little taqueria, went home and watched The 400 Blows (my first time seeing it...amazing!) and then at homemade pizzas at my mom's and watched Mad Men and Silver Linings Playbook. I haven't had such a fun weekend in a while...Craig doesn't usually get both days off with me so having him around was a treat!

Here's to summer getting ever closer, ice cream, movies, upcoming parties, cramming as much into a day as possible, and sun-kissed shoulders!



No comments: