Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Early Hours and Movies Movies Movies

Well hey! I was doing pretty good at updating regularly for a while there, but then they changed my schedule at work and my routine is all out of whack. Boo!

Let's see, what has happened with little ol' me?


Work: My current shift at work is from 6:45 to 3:45. Yeah I have to be there crazy early, but it's kind of amazing getting off work with a nice long evening ahead of me! Plus I'm able to get a lot of stuff done in the mornings, like that the snack art on the wall! Our whole classroom is carnival/circus themed, it's pretty cute!


Life: On the 13th Craig and I celebrated our 4 year wedding anniversary! He makes me so so so happy...and he got me some pretty sweet presents too (he knows me so well)! More on my favorite present later! 


Movies: Viva la cinema! I realize more and more every day how much movies mean to me. I've been watching lots of movies as always, including new-to-me films like Laura (1944), Trouble in Paradise (1932), Jeff, Who Lives at Home (2011), and That Thing You Do! (1996) as well as old favorites I've seen a billion times (Gidget Goes Hawaiian, anyone?). Trying to keep up writing for our film blog, but Craig's pretty much running the show over there. Some recent posts I'm proud of: Stand By Me, Listening to Jaws, Disney Tarts, 1920s Fever!, and A Movie Date to Remember. And in even FURTHER movie happenings, Craig and I are doing this fun 30 Day Movie Challenge on Instagram! 

Whew! That's enough for now! We're going to try and attend a screening of E.T. tomorrow night, fingers crossed! Yay!




No comments: