Saturday, August 29, 2015


So nervous! We have a home inspection date, and we just got our new adoption application (got transferred to another county for that part, ugh, REALLY?) so it seems like we're back on track and moving forward instead of stalling out. I just want my house and my life to be completely perfect, is that so much to ask?

My attendance at yoga classes has gotten sporadic, tsk tsk. I'm trying to go more regularly because that relaxed, proud, strong feeling I get after finishing a class is a feeling that I haven't been able to replicate with anything else. Feeling calm and capable is so important during these stressful and aggravating days of dealing with the foster care system.

In other news, I haven't been to the beach ONCE this summer and it's almost over. Nor have I had a frozen lemonade, done a cannonball in a pool, or gotten tan (much). I fail at summer.

Oh well.

No comments: