Saturday, April 20, 2013

Update (aka The One With Richard Armitage, Stud Muffin)


A thousand apologies for not updating...my health has been not so great, and it's all I can manage to go to work and then pass out on the couch during a movie. I've had a severe sore throat for a week and a half now, and I'm barely starting to recover from the worst ever case of pink eye. It was seriously disgusting. Blech. But! I'm determined to update this thing!

Last Sunday Craig and I went to Disney's California Adventure to check out all the new stuff, including Cars Land. I can't really stand the Cars movies, but the new ride was really fun! Here's a little video I made of our day.



Watched lots of new-to-me movies...some were really great (La Havre, the Anne of Green Gables miniseries, First Position) and some were pretty godawful (No Strings Attached, ugh). And this morning I just finished watching the miniseries "North & South" starring Richard Armitage, and oh my god, you guys.


HOTTIE. Can you believe he's Thorin Oakenshield in The Hobbit?

Tonight we're hosting a Wes Anderson theme party so hopefully we get a decent turnout. Pictures soon!

No comments: