Sunday, June 29, 2014

Favorite TV Shows Ever!

While driving back from the beach with my cousin and sister yesterday, we started talking about some of our favorite TV shows of all time. We tried to keep it to 10 shows, but it was too hard! So, in no particular order, here are shows that I absolutely love. I've seen every episode of all of these...some are still airing new seasons, others have run their course, but they're all great.


Daria




The Twilight Zone




The Dick Van Dyke Show




Freaks and Geeks




I Dream of Jeannie




RuPaul's Drag Race




Girls




Pushing Daisies




Downton Abbey




Mad Men




Parks and Recreation




Orange is the New Black

There are quite a few shows I've missed the boat on and have been wanting to watch, like Firefly and Twin Peaks (although that one has been completely spoiled for me, so maybe not) and we've recently started watching "The Mindy Project" so...yeah! I'm a very pick TV watcher and often drop shows once I start losing interest, so we'll see what I watch next!





No comments: