Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy (Day After) Thanksgiving!



There’s a lot to be thankful for this year. I’m thankful as always for my amazing husband who takes such good care of me. I’m thankful for my family, especially my crazy and awesome sister Dri. I’m thankful for reconciliation. I’m thankful for new beginnings. I’m thankful that Wednesday didn’t get eaten by that coyote. I’m thankful for my job, which is a lot of hard work but I get rewarded with little hugs and kisses and cuddles all day. I’m thankful for my fingers and my piano. I’m thankful for cinema. I’m thankful for my home. I’m thankful for my bed. I’m thankful for yummy food, especially pasta and cookies. I’m thankful for my friends, who are fantastic. I’m thankful for parties. And I’m thankful for being alive!

No comments: